Going places? Stroll local streets or promenade avenues around the globe – RainCaper has you covered. A RainCaper Folding Travel Umbrella is small enough to tuck in a pocket or purse but large enough to take care of business.
Artist Vincent van Gogh created a dreamy interpretation of a sweeping view of the night sky in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence in his 1889 painting The Starry Night.Van Gogh wrote in a letter to his brother Theo, "It often seems to me that the night is much more alive and richly colored than the day”. Carry a masterpiece – van Gogh’s The Starry Night Folding Travel Umbrella is thoughtfully interpreted and true to the vivid colors of the original art, which is in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
The artfully designed van Gogh The Starry Night travel umbrella includes a wrist strap and a matching sleeve; a must-have accessory for commuters, museum patrons, day trippers and world travelers. This umbrella matches the van Gogh The Starry Night RainCaper travel cape.
Warning: Repels rain; attracts attention!
- Large 44” arc
- Auto-open and close with one button for easy operation
- Drip-free design captures rain; car and home stay dry
- Matching travel sleeve included
- 8 unbreakable fiberglass ribs
- Weighs a mere .95 lbs
- When closed in sleeve, Folding Travel Umbrella is 12.5” long and designed to slip into a tote, purse or travel bag