Going places? Around town or across the globe, RainCaper has you covered. A RainCaper Folding Travel Umbrella is small enough to tuck into a pocket or purse, but large enough to take care of business.
This design features Claude Monet's Water Lilies, the artist's rich and shimmering impression of the pond at his Giverny home. The lily pads floating on the sparkling, reflective surface of the water inspired some of his best-known works, and continue to enchant viewers today. The Monet Water Lilies print is carefully adapted and true to the original art, from the permanent collection of The Memorial Art Gallery at the University of Rochester, NY.
The artfully designed travel umbrella includes a wrist strap and a matching sleeve; a must-have accessory for museum patrons, commuters, day trippers and world travelers. Matches the Monet Water Lilies RainCaper travel cape.
Warning: Repels rain; attracts attention!
- Large 44” arc offers maximum coverage
- Auto-open and close with one button for easy operation
- Drip-free design captures rain; car and home stay dry
- Matching travel sleeve included
- 8 unbreakable fiberglass ribs
- Weighs a mere .95 lbs
- When closed in sleeve, umbrella is 12.5” long and designed to slip into a tote, purse or travel bag.